Oracle Reporting Analyst
A leading household name are going through a period of significant growth across the business, with extensive investment in technology. As a result they are looking for a skilled Oracle Reporting Analyst to join the Finance team on a 6 month FTC, with the idea to grow a long term career.
Role Type: 6 month FTC
Start Date: Immediate
- Proven experience as a reporting analyst preferably in a large, complex organisation.
- Functional analysis skills (not technical), having worked on transformational projects specifically system implementations.
- Knowledge of finance systems and finance reporting.
- Knowledge of Fusion/Oracle reporting tools – OTBI, BI Publisher, FRS, Smartview etc.
- Matching the Oracle Fusion reporting catalogues to the business' reporting requirements.
- Work with Process Design Leads to ensure that reporting is consistent and approved.
- Contribute to the long term road map for the revolution of a flexible and scalable solution.
- Engaging with users of different seniority (Finance and non-Finance).
Team Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org