Next Ventures are currently searching for an Oracle Cloud ERP Procurement Business Analyst to work with a leading Construction Business in Greater London
ROLE PURPOSE: To provide business analysis and expertise to the Procurement work stream within the Cloud ERP Programme.
• Be a leading member of the Process & Functional Team within the Oracle Cloud ERP project, providing support for their work stream.
• Ensure that Oracle processes are adopted, and the wider end to end processes are in line with business strategy and other work streams.
• Ensure that processes are created and maintained in the management information system (e.g. Our Way of Working) and in line with appropriate process design standards (e.g. process levels, naming conventions).
• Participate in all programme workshops, meetings and formal events, produce detailed minutes for each session.
• Work with other members of the Process & Functional Team to ensure processes and data are consistent.
• Support the procurement work stream
• Support all contractual, regulatory and reporting outputs being met by the new processes.
• Support the delivery of end to end processes, across functional areas.
• Support the definition for all inputs and outputs relating to each process
• Support the definition of the target operating model to support the end to end processes
• Support the security and permissions for each role within each process
• Support the data definition to support the end to end processes
• Support the translation of data (legacy to oracle)
• Support data cleansing guidance
• Support mapping data from source to Oracle – producing materials to support the tech workstream
• Support the data migration reconciliation
• Support creation of training materials
• Support training delivery to trainers and business champions
• Support technical work stream with integration and data migration
• Support creation and sign off of test scripts for UAT and patch regression testing
• Review quality of test scripts, and provide expertise to cover the breadth and depth of processing testing
• Participate in the definition and execution of the cutover between legacy and Oracle
• Support identification of gaps in the Oracle standard processes
• Support Work stream leads in finding solutions
• Support policies and procedures updates
• Participate in the solution design review
• Uphold ERP programme standards
• Drive design processes to follow Oracle standard processes.
• Minimise variations from standard processes, challenge need vs want.
• Support processes covering Procurement (Source to Pay) scope (across all OU’s and EF’s)
• Support production of test scripts covering all Source to Pay processes
• Review Training material for all defined roles within Source to Pay
• Support definition of data sets from legacy sources for Suppliers, Products and any other reporting dimensions
• Provide guidance in the reconciliation of master data migration
• Attend Design Authority sessions
• Guide testing of the build to ensure system follows the defined process (the process design will be system led).
• Support creation of cutover plan
• Participate in communication review
• Participate in regular communication with function (across all OU’s)
• Support production of handover documentation for business as usual support teams
• An experienced procurement professional, experienced in procurement systems and processes. Comfortable in supporting the design of the Procurement end to end process and work stream.
• High competence and sound business process understanding in Sourcing, Sub-contractor AP, Requisition to Receipt, plant & machinery hire, Reporting and Procurement Transitions.
• Experience of the integration points with Finance and Commercial.
• The ability to work within a project environment, with irregular deadlines, fluctuating workloads and changing priorities.
• Confidence in supporting the Procurement ERP subgroup and integration partner workshops.
• Challenging internal client thinking with external experience. Demonstrate the art of the possible in relation to processes.
Keywords: Oracle Cloud Procurement, Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay, Oracle Cloud Business Analyst, Oracle Cloud Fusion, Oracle Fusion Procurement, Oracle Cloud Source to pay, Oracle Cloud Requisition to Pay
Consultant: Daniel Downes
Contact number: 02075494049