Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) architect
For an international client, we are looking for an Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) architect.
Role: The OIC PaaS architect will engage with customers to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, understand Automation needs, design reliable and scale-able cloud infrastructures for process automation to drive business values. Oracle OIC provides automation platform for projects covering departmental apps to enterprise SaaS extensions running on a scale-able cloud infrastructure, demonstrating the value of process automation using fully managed cloud infrastructure.
- 15+ years of Development experience as a technical architect for large products.
- Must have extensive Oracle SOA Suite development experience
- Must have at least 1 Project implementation experience in developing interfaces with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) for Oracle ERP/HCM cloud.
- Must have minimum 1 Oracle PAAS project implementation and development experience.
- 1+ end to end, life cycle, large PaaS implementation, expertise in VBCS, ORDS, OIC
- Hands on development experience with Oracle ERP Cloud SOAP and REST web services.
- Hands on development experience with Oracle Database Cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Hand on coding to provide quick POC and critical implementation pieces
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including Oracle SaaS, Sales Force, Workday and other cloud SaaS applications.
- Strong skills in planning, defining and driving design to implementation
- Ability to work with team spread across multiple geographic locations
The client is offering remote work but have asked to be based in Europe due to timezones