For our Client we are looking for a Oracle Fusion Reports Business Analyst.
To support the development of report functional specifications an Oracle Cloud ERP development. Working alongside other functional consultant and with the business and workstream leads to define the functional specification of reports required to deliver business process .
– Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering
– Broad knowledge of Oracle/ERP modules and functionality
– Stakeholder management and good people skills to gather requirements and key specifications
– experience of working with configurable package solutions or large IT projects
– Solid understanding of business analysis processes and a hands- on approach
– Experience of developing report requirements
– Experience of using Oracle reporting tools, BIT, OTBI and OAC
– The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
– Experience in working remotely in a requirements gathering role.
Start date: ASAP
Clearance level: SC
If this sounds of interest to you please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02075494036.Apply now