Oracle Fusion Middleware consultant
NV are urgently looking for an Oracle Fusion Middleware consultant for a long term contract role.
- As part of the delivery team, your primary role would be to provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects.
- As a solution architect you need to work with other Enterprise architects/solution architect
- Interface with customer for providing architecture solutions, designing solutions, issue resolution, provide status updates, build customer confidence in team`s ability to deliver to support high customer satisfaction
- You would also provide technology consultation and assist in defining scope and sizing of work
- You would implement solutions, create technology differentiation, and leverage partner technologies.
- Additionally, you would participate in competency development with the objective of ensuring the best-fit and high-quality technical solutions.
- You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies, and norms
- Minimum 10 years of experience with multiple domain/industries
- 6 + years of experience in solution architecture and design, covering technical integration
- Experience on API Design First approach, knowledge on API Blueprint / Swagger specifications
- Hands on experience in Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, OSB, Mediator, Business Rules), Oracle BPM Suite, and ORDS, PL/SQL
- Experience on API management platform.
- Strong knowledge on DevOps methodologies and tooling – Monitoring /ELK, ALM, etc
- Experience and knowledge on REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, XSD
- Implementing security and identity protocols such as OAuth, OpenID, TLS, SSO etc
- Sound knowledge of various application servers, container management, databases, and operating systems
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with remote teams in effective manner
- Strong analytical, logical skills and team leading skills
- Good understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Good understanding of SDLC is a pre-requisite
- Experience on Agile methodology
- Strong desire to explore, evaluate and understand new technologies
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate