Oracle Cloud Project Manager
My client are looking for an experienced Oracle project manager to assist with the delivery of an Oracle Cloud project. The candidate will be able to work remotely but will have to occasionally travel to the customers offices (Sheffield, London or Birmingham).
Responsible for managing the Cloud implementation program whilst undertaking project management work in the UK.
Ideally the right candidate will have:
Oracle Cloud implementation experience, however my client will be willing consider applications from PM's with strong EBS Implementation experience.
* ERP Project Management
* Road Map and ERP Strategy Implementation
* Reporting Guidelines Enhancement
* Production Support Process and ERP Change Management Process Enhancements
* Governance Framework and Guidelines Implementation
* Audit & Compliance Management
* Following are the major ERP PMO Unit Deliverable
* Unit Proposed Organization Structure
* Unit Strategy Roadmap and New Projects Framework
* Change Management and Support Policies and Procedures
* Committee Meeting Management (Track Meeting / Technical Meeting/ Change Control Board Meeting)
* PMO Project Planning Framework
* Disaster Recovery Plan
* Governance and Controls Guidelines and Framework
* Governance and Strategy enhancementApply now
Consultant: James Rielly