Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) consultant
NV are urgently looking for an OFSAA consultant for a new contract role
- Primary responsibility will be leading solution of large Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) transformation programs. with extensive hands-on experience in implementing Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) utilizing the Oracle Financial Services Data Foundation (FSDF)
- Responsible for analyzing the data needs for those requirements and mapping the data to source system and the OFSAA platform.
- As a Principal Consultant/Consultant, you will be an expert leading different phase of the consulting lifecycle – working with the stakeholders in the Financial organization in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), and Fitment recommendation.
- You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose, and create the solution. You will play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
- Support developers in development activities including scenario development and testing
- You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Computer Information Systems or related field with experience in managing master data for large enterprises
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in implementing and supporting OFSAA engagements and strong understanding of Oracle Financial Services Data Model
- At least one End to end project execution experience in OFSAA solution
- Should have appropriate analytical skills and capabilities to conduct fit gap assessment from OFSAA solution/ FSDF perspective.
- Understanding of OFSAA Reporting framework
- Experience with integrating data from multiple sources into FSDF data model using DIH
- Ability to decompose requirements to the data element level / subject area level and work with our EDM team to identify source systems for data need.