Oracle ERP Cloud Solution Architect
For one of our global clients Next Ventures are looking for a Dutch speaking Oracle ERP Cloud Solution Architect.
Our client is a market leader in enterprise applications including Oracle, Fusion Application, JDE, PeopleSoft and Kronos. It partners with leading companies to deliver innovative and transformational business solutions. EAS-OSP helps customers stay competitive by providing services across the spectrum of ERP consulting, implementations, upgrades and applications support across domains such as Financials, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain, Analytics etc. EAS-OSP has a large pool of ERP consultants worldwide blend functional expertise with technology leadership to provide solutions that embrace business strategy and consulting services including migration to Cloud.
EAS-OSP practice offers:
- Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Enterprise Applications including Oracle, JDE, Kronos and PeopleSoft across domains such as Financials, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain, Analytics etc
- Package evaluation and implementation services
- Upgrade and Application support services
- Migration to Cloud
Additionally, it also provides services around Engineered systems and the Oracle tech stack.
Position responsibilities and expectations
Position is looking for a SME in Oracle ERP Cloud to support the practice in customer interaction, Oracle Alliance and in solution to any business proposals.
- Functional professional with 4 + ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12).
- Experience in the implementation lifecycle of at least 2 Oracle ERP Cloud project
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing combination of Oracle Financials and Supply chain applications such as:
- Financials: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
- Supply chain : Inventory management , Manufacturing, procurement, logistics, order management, PLM, supply chain planning, supply chain execution
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts, Manufacturing, Supply chain planning, Logistics, order management, PLM
- Hands-on experience with ERP Cloud Release 9 or later
- A senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 1 full cycle implementation
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Experience in designing, preparing roadmap, business case and own the enterprise implementation solution
· Flexible to travel and as the role may require frequent travels