Oracle EBS Techno-functional consultant (OM / INV)
Next Ventures are looking for Oracle Apps techno-functional resource in London for 2-3 months who can start before 15th June. The resource should be mostly technical (80%) and would be responsible to execute already created scripts, test the scripts etc. Need someone from within UK.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP
- Techno functional Resource with extensive experience in PL/SQL (80% tech -20% functional)
- Should have worked on INV PO & OM Side – good to have exposure on MFG modules
- Should have complete understanding of the Tables & data W.R.T Item, Cost, BOM, etc
- Experience in divestiture assignment is an advantage
- Knowledge of different data elements and process flow in INV , PO & OM is must
- Good analytical skills required
- Any technical consultant with normal experience of reports , interfaces & forms will not fit
- Should be able to provide solution and guide the team technically
- Engage in business meetings to understand and review the feasibility of the business requirements.
- Gather business requirements for enhancement, customizations and develop technical requirement documents.
- Rollout configuration for new location
- Discoverer report
- Customization of reports
- Prepare estimate based upon the custom requirement and prepare project schedule
- Have regular interaction with the offshore team and make sure that they understand the business requirements for the project deliverables.
- Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform POCs and demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions
- Work closely with Oracle support and raise service request as and when required for business critical issues.
- Display proficiency with the modules and toots used for the ERP
- Involve in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Test and document all code changes. This includes Unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, and performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
- Must have experience on supporting Oracle MDM and its integration