Next Ventures are looking for 2x Oracle Technical E-Business Suite consultants for a project in Paris
This is our need for the first role, please refer to the description for the second below.
– help developers better understand the business need as expressed by the project teams
– to guide in the implementation if necessary (choice of APIs, tables, logic of the program in case of complex need).
– answer the technical and functional questions of the developers in the daily during the development phase.
– accompany developers to perform unit tests if necessary.
On a global level, you help streamline the exchanges between the dev team leader and the project managers.
You assist project teams in developing solutions and in development load estimates.
The expected technical knowledge:
Customizations in an Oracle e-Business Suite Context
Oracle ebusiness Suite Ecosystem Programming Languages:
– PL / SQL
– Forms / Reports
– BI Publisher
– APEX (optional)
– SQL Developer
– Forms / Reports Builder
– BI Publisher desktop
– FTP client
– Source Manager
Oracle eBusiness Suite Supply Chain Modules, Finance, Manufacturing
-> including the following modules OM, WSH, INV, PO, AP, AR, GL, ASCP
English mandatory (Spoken and Written)
Autonomy, Leadership and communication skills (a lot of internal and external coordination with project stakeholders)
Great adaptability and good interpersonal skills
This is our need for the second role
Experience: 6-7 years on EBS R12
– Technical skills: PL / SQL, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher. AME and OA Framework are more.
– Functional skills: AR, AP, GL
– Language: good English (future specifications will be written in English)
– Duration of the service: 6 months and probably more if the deployments are confirmed
– Type of mission activity: support of corrective and evolutionary requests in the field of current maintenance and our deployment phasesApply now
Consultant: James Rielly