Oracle EBS Projects and Property Management consultant
My client, a leading telecoms company, is recruiting for an Oracle E-business Functional Consultant with Projects and Property Management modules experience.
Experience with additional modules like core Financials- AP, AR, GL are added advantages.
Experienced in requirement gathering, mapping, gap analysis, Functional Prototyping, UAT and all the other disciplines required for Oracle implementation and divestiture projects .
Working as part of a large team of consultants the primary role will be to implement Oracle Projects and Property modules and client specific customisation as well.
- Gather and document business requirements on IT projects
- Document and manage business process flow charts
- Defining and optimising simple yet effective processes required to fulfil business needs
- Support the ERP transformational and divestiture initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations to ensure business stakeholders satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilising prescribed software design life cycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Configure applications based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Projects and Property management modules as well as Financials.
- Hands on Oracle E-business R12.2.x experience (Project Contracts, Project Accounting, Projects Costing and Billing, and Property Management )
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience and engaging with Senior Management and Director/CIO level as appropriate for organization size
- Acted as a lead functional consultant on at least two end-to-end Oracle E-business suite implementations
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customizations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
- An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies and procedures
- Sound negotiation skills