Oracle EBS Expert
The purpose of this post is to provide operational service management and technical support and project management for multiple Oracle E-Business systems hosted and supported by our organization. The post will be required to work during the late shift (15.00-00.00 CET) to provide 3rd level support during customer maintenance windows and provide at the desk support in case of a High or critical Incident. The person will also be on-call 1 week out of 4.
The consultant will:
• Work between 15.00-00.00 CET during working days
• Align with customer focal points to plan operational changes and improvements to the service.
• Provide technical support for managed E-Business supporting services, including system administration of E-Business technology components.
• Provide 3rd level support both during business hours and when on-call (24/7 for 1 week every 4 weeks). This includes routine production support activities during maintenance windows.
• Expert in all Oracle E-Business components with an in-depth knowledge for configuring, troubleshooting and perform administration type of tasks.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills
• Excellent understanding and usage of ITIL Operations Management
• Strong understanding in integrating Oracle E-Business with different middleware components
• Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
• Good scripting skills using Linux shell, Oracle SQL and/or other automation tools
• Good knowledge on SWIFT Alliance Access products
• Good knowledge on HP PPM (Kintana)
• Strong Core DBA skills
• Strong Fusion Middleware skills (OID, OAM and OBIEE)
• 15 years or more of experience working with Oracle products where of 10 years with Oracle E-Business.
• Extensive experience in Oracle E-Business technical architecture design, installation, configuration and administration.
• Extensive Experience in, migration of code, patching and environment refreshes.
• Extensive experience working in an English speaking environment
• Extensive experience working in Linux/Unix OS environments
• Experience in design, implementation and support of backup, monitoring, disaster recovery solutions.
• Experience in working with Oracle Support for solving critical production issues.
• Experience in Operational Management for E-Business services
• Experience in Project Management for Oracle E-Business related projects
• Experience in integrating Oracle E-Business with one or more Fusion Middleware components:
o Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
o Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
o Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
o Oracle Weblogic Applications
• Experience in integrating Oracle E-Business with HP PPM and configure automatic deployments
• Experience in installing and configuring SWIFT Alliance Access with SwiftNet and HSM boxes
• Experience in scripting and automating administrative tasks with Ansible, Salt or StackStorm
• Experience in integrating with Oracle Cloud products such as Taleo
• International work experience
• Experience in upgrading Oracle EBS 12.1.3 to 12.2.xApply now
Consultant: James Rielly