We are looking for two Senior Oracle Developers to support Asset Management Operations organisation. You will be part of delivering solutions to the Operations organisation of a leading European asset manager in as fast-moving and ambitious environment.
As a developer in Operations Solutions you will be part of a team consisting of senior developers and business analysts, who work closely together with business users, application owners and other IT teams to deliver solutions of high complexity to the clients stakeholders.
Your future responsibilities:
You’ll join Operations Solutions who is responsible for delivering in-house development towards the clients Operations organisation. This covers both application development, integration with external/internal systems and reporting solutions, primarily based on the clients core system SimCorp Dimension. The client work in close collaboration with its stakeholders in Backoffice, Middleoffice, Compliance, AML-team and Fund Accounting and you will have the full responsibility of design, development and test of scalable solutions from initial scoping to implementation and handover.
You will be working the full stack together with a Lead Developer on either of two projects to ensure high quality and on-time delivery.
• Development of a new interest distribution system
• Development of client reports and data deliveries to other external parties
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Being able to work in close collaboration with domain experts from both IT and business to understand business requirements and convert this into technical specifications is imperative.
• Technical design through discussions with your peers and stakeholders
• Hand-on development
• Full technical documentation and handover to the team
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Welcome to a dynamic team working in a agile development environment, in very close cooperation with the business.
Who you are:
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
You have preferably been working in the financial industry for some years, which has given you good experiences and knowledge of developing solutions for finance pofessionals.
You get motivated by working closely with subject matter experts and other developers in a dynamic working environment. You are curious and take the initiative both to understand business and to improve your own competencies and technical skills:
• Strong PL/SQL and SQL development competencies utilizing Oracle databases
• Good knowledge of GIT or other CVS
• Data modelling, performance turning and optimisation
• Experience with SimCorp Dimension data structures is considered a plus.
• Knowledege from another asset manager or financial institution is a plus
Finally, you take responsibility and feel a strong ownership of your design and your solutions. You are an outgoing and service minded team player and possess good communication skills and a good command of written and oral English.
Start: April 1st
Duration: November 1st
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Consultant: James Rielly