Oracle DBA (Oracle Certified Associate) *Belgium*
Summary Description: Oracle DBA— Role Type: Contract — Start Date: Immediate: — Salary: Day Rate: €300-400 per day all inclusive: — Location/Language: Brussels (English speaking – French/Dutch preferable) — Requirements Description: For our customer in Brussels, we are urgently looking for an experienced Oracle DBA. Candidates need to be fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle databases (up to 11g)
- Good knowledge of physical database design
- Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
- Be able to provide a strategic database direction for the organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup, RMAN and Dataguard, and recovery scenarios.
- Good skills in all Oracle tools.
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management.
- Good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
- Sound knowledge of the applications at your site.
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity.
- Knowledge of both database and program code performance tuning
- Fluent in English
— Tasks Description: For our customer in Brussels, we are urgently looking for an experienced Oracle DBA. Candidates need to be fluent in English
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing and production usage.
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
- Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
- Performs database re-organisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
- Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
- Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
— Team Contact: oracle email@example.com