Oracle Cloud Trainer
Oracle ERP Training Lead – Cloud, ERP, Oracle Fusion, Financial Services
An experienced Test Training Lead with deep experience with Oracle Fusion ERP suite of applications is required for a global cloud rollout of Oracle Fusion Financials into one of our financial services clients.
The purpose of the training lead role is to ensure a high quality and relevant training experience for end users of the new Oracle Fusion system and related processes and procedures. This will involve leading the range of training activities from requirements, analysis, preparation and delivery. This will include hands-on work, managing a small team and engaging with individuals, project teams and business stakeholders.
Your key accountabilities
- Managing Training activities across the core team (e.g. solution/functional teams) and wider stakeholders (e.g. business end users)
- Co-ordinating all core Training activities, preparing training curriculums, monitoring material development, conducting QA of materials and tracking training delivery
- Confirming trainers required and managing overall delivery of training strategy and approach
- Managing training material development team
- Providing training requirements to feed into environment strategy
- Undertaking training evaluation and manage remedial/corrective actions
- Assisting training delivery including working with functional teams and specialist trainers
Your skills and experience
- Training experience with Oracle Fusion or similar ERP systems and particularly in Finance & Procurement processes and modules e.g. General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Fixed Assets
- Training skills including training needs analysis, training curriculum, material content development, learning development tools
- Extensive experience working with stakeholders, SME & workstream leads.
- Managing small team of material developers based offshore
- Classroom facilitation (training systems-based applications)
- Able to travel (small amount of international activity)