Next ventures are looking for an Oracle Cloud Technical Applications specialist to join one of our client in one of their centre of excellence in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Application Support Specialist with a focus on ERP systems to provide technical leadership and oversight of our cloud application stack.
Salary: Around 70,000 Euro per year plus benefits (negotiable)
Location: Netherlands and remote
Working within the Technology Operations Infrastructure team you will be responsible for the following areas:
• Subject Matter Expert in all technical aspects of Oracle ERP Cloud including best practices for deployments and data integration techniques.
• Gathers information/requirements, advises on technology choices, and confirms project specifications for system changes/enhancements pertaining to Oracle Integration Cloud.
• Effectively researches, analyzes, and identifies current and emerging technology trends/products/concepts that can improve the team’s or client’s business process, focusing on Cloud technologies
• Develop and test new workflows for Manager and Employee Self Service, as well as maintain and update existing workflows
• Add and manage users and provision roles and data access sets based on organisation-defined data security policies
• Monitor and communicate system performance metrics and environment stability, and work with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to resolve any issues
• View and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime
• Manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to coordinate and complete any administrative tasks
• Collaborate with HR, Payroll, Accounting, and IT to ensure process compliance and understand system interactions to maximise tool efficiency
Required Skills And Experience
• Significant years of technical experience, ideally working large & complex implementations of Oracle Cloud ERP/ Oracle Apps.
• Strong experience in building / maintain integrations in full life-cycle implementations.
• Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud Applications (SAAS)
• Experience with the following Oracle products;
• Oracle PL/SQL,
• Integration Cloud (OIC),
• HCM Data Loader (HDL),
• Database as a Service (DBCS),
• Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI),
• Business Intelligence Publisher,
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams to capture integration requirements, co-develop, test to meet the milestones.
• Experience in working with SaaS models and vendors
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 application stack
• Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and technologies
• Knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies such as SAML/SSO/MFA
• Understanding of application Security concepts.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive, proactive and motivated; “can-do” attitude and a team player.
If interested or aware of anyone that could be, reach us at email@example.com for more information.Apply now