We are looking for an Oracle Fusion Cloud Service Manager to lead and manage the operation, development and improvement of our Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and provide a focal point for the management and development of our reporting solution.
We can consider:
*Oracle consultants with the desire to pick up some management experience
*Oracle EBS experts with a desire to pick up some Oracle Cloud experience
This role will enable the organisation to maximise the benefits from the solution and play an active part of the delivery our wider Transformation Programme
The purpose of this post is to align the implementation and development of key business systems to the strategic objectives
Working in close collaboration with key business areas the post holder will:
• Provide leadership and management in the operation, development and continuous improvement of our Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP to meet the evolving needs of the organisation.
• Ensure reporting requirements are met, and look to develop further functionality such as Dashboards.
• Realise the potential of the technology by inspiring others and driving forward implementation of new and additional Oracle Cloud Fusion functionality.
• Oversee day to day Oracle Fusion service management.
The successful candidate will:
1. Provide technical understanding of Oracle Fusion to support its development as we embed its use in the way we work.
2. Lead use of Oracle Fusion, keeping up to date with national developments and wider opportunities for development and knowledge transfer. They will identify fresh benefits that can be realised through the use of the system and promote these as part of our wider digital transformation.
3. Effectively manage the Oracle Fusion contract and relationship with Oracle.
4. Support others to improve their skills and experience in the development of the system.
5. Be an active team player, contributing to the wider development of the organisation and Transformation Programme.