Oracle Cloud PBCS Consultant
Next Ventures are looking for an Oracle Cloud PBCS Senior consultant for a customer in London.
What you'll do
- You will need to work with the client to familiarise them with the Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services capabilities and processes and support them through the implementation and transition to the new applications.
- The ability to understand financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting business processes and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- The role will involve client interaction and you must have good analysis, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A key emphasis is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client.
What you'll bring
- Must have excellent knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services
- Must have experience of at least two full lifecycle PBCS or EPBCS implementations.
- Must have experience of creating and implementing the business processes around planning, budgeting, forecasting and modelling demonstrating where these clients have transitioned to a new way of working.
- Must be able to organise and plan own work and also work effectively as part of a large team.
- Current UK Government SC clearance is required for this role and UK (Not dual) Nationality (Or eligible to get one)
- Excellent communication skills and pre-sales / demonstration experience
- Experience of implementing other applications in the Oracle Cloud EPM suite is desirable (e.g. Profitability and Cost Management, Account Reconciliation, Financial consolidation and close, Narrative Reporting, Tax Reporting and Enterprise Data management).
Salary Range between 90k and 100k depending on experience.
If interested reach firstname.lastname@example.org