Oracle Cloud Integration Architect
Role Description: Senior Level Oracle Cloud Integration Architect with hands on and leadership experience managing complex technical integration projects. Will work closely with internal Technical Manager and lead projects being implemented by third party vendors.
Must Have Experience:
· 10 + years of hands on experience working with integration on Oracle based Solutions
· Technical leadership experience with guiding technical resources working on multiple projects
· Experience in architecting real time modern integration patterns with e-commerce, CRM, WMS (on premise) and other digital sites with Oracle Fusion ERP.
· Integration experience with varied transformative system environments.
· Tracking of Project Deliverables
· Works independently
· Leadership skills with getting things done attitude
· Presentation experience with Executive Management/Sponsors
· Team Player with Collaborative Approach
· Management of Oracle Cloud Integration Projects
Nice to Have Experience:
· Worked on multi-year business transformation projects
· Change Management experience
Duration: 6 months – with potential extension
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Secaucus, NJ (local candidates are preferred)Apply now
Consultant: Lea Mecheraf