Next Ventures are urgently looking for an Oracle HCM ERP Cloud Consultant
Onsite/remote ratio: It is 100% remote now
Ideally, the candidate can work and travel in Europe once restrictions are eased
Bonus) Fast formulas
The client is implementing Oracle HCM Cloud globally. As part of this transformation the client needs Senior Integration Developer to Build HCM Extracts.
Below are the key Tasks:
· Perform requirement gathering, analysis and estimation based on customer business requirements around HCM integrations. Most of his time will be utilized in translating the requirements into technical solution (Integrations, Reports etc.) with the help of Oracle HCM Cloud technical tool knowledge and experience. He will perform fit-gap analysis and design documentation.
· He along with other team members will do the development of technical components (integration, reports and conversion) using Oracle HCM cloud tools like HDL, HCM extracts and Fast formulae. He will Migrate code into development, testing and production environments.
· Provide support for business and functional acceptance testing which involves ensuring technical solution meet business requirements
Experience & skills:
· 6-9 years’ experience in HCM domain with at least 3 year in Oracle Cloud HCM as senior developer
· Practitioner/expert level knowledge in the following tools : HDL, HCM Extracts, BIP Reports, OTBI Reports, REST Web services, Fast Formula.
· In depth knowledge in at least two of HCM Cloud Modules : Core HR / Absences / Benefits / Payroll / Workforce Compensation / OTL / Taleo / OLC / Oracle recruit etc. Cloud -certification will be an advantage
· Very good communication skills and excellent problem solving skills.
· Experience in leading a track (integration / reports/ conversion ) for small / medium size projects
· Onsite/Direct client interaction experienceApply now