Next Ventures are looking for Oracle Cloud HCM consultants (both technical and functional) for a long term implementation.
The candidate must be prepared to work 50+% on site and approx 50% will be working remotely.
• Preference for candidate with strong knowledge of French and English (Spoken, Written)
• Should have completed at least 3 full life-cycle implementations of Oracle HCM Cloud.
Should have experience in system configurations, data migrations, testing & Integrations
• Expert in Fusion HCM modules -Global Human Resources (Profile Management, Absence Management and Benefits modules, Payroll Interface ) and Fusion Talent management (Goal Management, Performance Management, Talent Review & Succession planning , Career Development )
• Expertise on functional Requirement gathering skills, analysis, fit gap, solutions , workarounds
• In depth Understanding of delivered Integration methodologies and interfaces- HDL, Web services is must
• In depth understanding of – History Data Conversion , History Data Loading/migration , Creating Workforce Structures
• In-depth understanding of Security process in Fusion Apps. Good hands on experience using Oracle Identity Manager and Authorization Policy Manager
• Expertise on OTBI/BI Reports and Dashboards
• Good Documentation skills – ASIS, Functional Specifications/Design, Business Requirements, Process Flows, Test Scenarios, User Manuals, Training documents, SOP
• Should have experience in writing test cases/scripts/scenarios covering end to end business process.
• Should be knowledgeable in using Test Management Tools , Change management tools and other project management tools
• Coordinating User Acceptance Testing with clients
• Should be well versed with Cloud Implementations, upgrades and maintenance methodologies
• Experience on Coexistence scenario implementation – Fusion apps with another ERP applications such as Oracle eBiz, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards is added advantage
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the Oracle TeamApply now