Oracle Cloud HCM consultant (Must be prepared for travel – €550-600 per day all inclusive)
Next Ventures are looking for an Oracle Cloud HCM consultant for a new implementation.
The ideal candidate is available to start in April/May, however we will require consultants starting in June/July, so if you are not available until then, please feel free to apply.
Contract role – 6/12 months
Candidate must be prepared to work onsite in Amsterdam/Brussels in the future. Rate is €500-600 ONSITE and ALL INCLUSIVE rate, depending on experience.
Work will be remote for foreseeable future and travel will only happen in line with international COVID guidelines – travel may still well not happen at all in 2021 but the candidate must be prepared to travel.
We are looking for:
- Hands on Oracle Cloud HCM experience, either functionally, technically or ideally, both (EBS/Peoplesoft alone will not suffice)
- Experience with CORE HR
- HDL, BI Publisher, fast formulas, page composer are all highly desired and the perfect candidate will have both functional and technical experience
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Cloud HCM application and processes.
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Cloud HCM implementation.
- The ability to understand HR business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- The following qualifications / experience are desirable:
- Oracle Cloud HCM Implementation Specialisation
- Professional HR qualifications
- Experience of designing and implementing global multi country / language Cloud HCM solutions.