Oracle Cloud Cutover manager
ERP Cutover Manager (Oracle Fusion)
NV are pleased to be supporting a large organisation with their search for an ERP Cutover Manager. This role allows you the opportunity to support the landing of a major Oracle Fusion Programme in a global organisation.
The role will be responsible for defining and agreeing the cutover strategy, preparing the cutover plan and for the execution of the cutover plan. You will work with the workstream leads to ensure the cutover plan is holistic, including the transition to service delivery (BAU).
This role is hands on and requires the incumbent to provide expert advice and decision making to ensure the cutover meets quality criteria and programme timelines.
- Preparing and distributing daily progress updates / dashboards in the period during cutover.
- Accountability for tracking and communicating project risks
- Build a cohesive cutover plan.
- Monitoring the cutover schedule and supporting with any planning required
- Work closely with relevant teams from different business units and enabling functions to incorporate their cutover steps.
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of weekly updates to ERP leadership and wider ERP team on the progress of cutover plan activities.
- Taking ownership and driving the cutover team meetings, recording minutes and communicating actions.
- Partner with the ERP Team, supporting where possible.