Oracle Apps DBA (Remote working)
Next Ventures are urgently looking for an Oracle APPS DBA for a 10 month contract role.
*Candidate must have Oracle EBS 12.2 experience – this is a minimum requirement*
Location: Remote but preferable for a candidate who is open to travelling to Netherlands in the future
- Upgrade Oracle EBS implementations
- Write good documentation and communicate in the project specified language (English)
- Understand complex cloud infrastructures across multiple data centres
- Design and develop automation scripts for migration and patching of Oracle EBS
- Analyse required Oracle patches and ensure safe to apply in patch and development environments
- Contribute to updates to high and low level physical and logical architecture design documents
- Provide support to all testing phases where issues are DBA related.
Should be experienced in some or all of the following areas:-
- Experience Oracle project DBA on version R12 and above
- Knows and can use Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM).
- Experienced in multi node, multi data centre Oracle EBS implementations
- Demonstrable experience of interpreting the requirements and configure the Oracle Financials applications to support requirements and business processes
- Write required documentation to a good level of English
The candidate should demonstrate:-
- Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- The Ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)