Operational Lead Technical Architect- Marketing & Digital
Operational Lead Technical Architect Marketing & Digital .
This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical expertise to collaborate with marketing, eCommerce and technology colleagues in London to define IT strategies and architecture solutions to transform ideas into performance. You will be positioned as the team lead, having intellectual ownership and operational architecture project responsibility. You will define the strategy, roadmap and implementation of the omni channel marketing and technology platform stack.
Your team will be responsible designing and building the technical architecture, data models and integrations for Client platforms and marketing automation programmes.
London Based (remote & Onsite)
6 months contract
Start 1-2 weeks maximum.
- Own all enterprise marketing technology supporting the International zone
- Bridge between technical teams and the commercial organization.
- Influence how we leverage technology in the organization; identifying opportunities to transform commercial processes
- Support eCommerce & Digital Leads in the International zone to drive actions
- Increase efficiencies in marketing and speed up go-to-market activations
- Build enterprise solutions supporting consumer-facing & operational activities
- Be person who understands product and vendor roadmaps
- Brief external vendors to source technology services (e.g. data & software engineering)
- Support procurement with onboarding tech services to support in-house creative team
- Research and advise on the tools and technology needed for future roadmap working with the Global team to do
- Building a multi-year budget along with the rationale to support
- Establish and document best practices for Client’s deployment that can be leverage by local marketing teams
- Budget control for ongoing operations and new projects
- Define your organization structure & ways of working, achieving maximum integration with appropriate global IT service lines.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, technical project management, digital delivery or technology consulting
- Excels in bridging the gaps between business and technology, specifically End Client and consumer data
- Experience of mentoring/leading teams of Architects, Data Engineers and Analytics teams
- FMCG experience
- Understanding of data integration and API methodologies and tools
- In-depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape and experience with technologies like web analytics, CRM, marketing automation, campaign management, search, MMP, ad servers, DMPs, DSPs and audience creation/targeting.
More information is available on application. Apply now