Function title______: OpenShift engineer
Number of vacancies: 1
Descriprion: Openshift Engineer
Your Responsibility as OpenShift engineer:
Primary Responsibility: OpenShift – Need to have experience in implementing OpenShift.
• Primary focus is Redhat OpenShift
• Manage the scalability of the solution and manage the capacity.
• Work on incidents arising in the OpenShift platform.
• Build DevOps methods to keep the service up to date and current with all SVE and patches.
• Provide consulting services to consumers as needed.
• Help consumers host applications in these container environment
• Basic understanding of underlying technologies like SDN, Certificates, Load Balancer so that they can be managed within the OpenShift platform
• Pair with consultants, teammates and consumers in an agile environment.
• Focus on Automation of the entire process of Managing the containers.
• Basic understanding of Container Images like Dockers, LXD, LXC, etc.
• Experience with Containers.
• Knowledge of CICD pipelines
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Familiar with JIRA or other Backlog management tool.
Call for more info!
Consultant: Matt Martin
Contact number: +442075494034