One identity IAM Lead
One Identity IAM Lead / 6 month Contract + Extension
English and Dutch Speaking
- Requirements gathering, Design, Implementation Plan and Operationalization of One Identity Manager.
- Good understanding of compliance and identity governance, Lifecycle Management processes and should be able to do customization to meet complex requirements
- Deploying connectors for various target systems and Good understanding of IDM out of box connectors and knowledge custom connector development
- Exposure on inner workings of One Identity and be able to translate customer needs into a suitable and maintainable solution.
- Knowledge and Experience with SQL Databases to support IDAM platforms
- Proactively identify Risk and Issues, establish mitigation strategies, proactive communication to keep all stake holders up to date, Escalation Management
- Effective communication
- OneIdentity Identity Manager
- Directory Management: Active Directory, LDAP
- Strong experience and expertise in Design & deployment , configuration & support in Identity & Access Management using One Identity
- Knowledge of core technologies such as Java Bean Shell, XML, PowerShell , Windows and RDBMS.
- Good understanding of all supported platforms, a good knowledge of host-based firewalls, network configuration, file systems (and their limitations), file access control, and user management
For any further information about this position, please send me your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on +41 41 588 01 61 to discuss the role in more detail.