Mulesoft Project/Programme Manager – Germany – Start ASAP – Munich
Next Ventures seeks an experienced Middleware and ESB project Manager who can start ASAP and work long term on client site in Munich.
A good communicator and Self Starter, you will be confident and enthusiastic and be able tio work with the client to deliver fuctionality with a wide range of Middleware brands and API/Cloud solutions.
Key skills and experiejnce required:
• 12+ years of SOA/EAI/Middleware architecture, design and implementation experience.
• At least 2+ years of MuleSoft architecture and full life cycle implementation experience from requirements gathering/analysis to Go-Live and Post production support.
• Should be very familiar with all MuleSoft tools and connectors – across ESB and API Management offering
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.Apply now
Consultant: Matt Martin
Contact number: +442075494034