Mulesoft Designer/Engineer – Remote working – Start ASAP – Belgium
Next Ventures seeks an experienced Mulesoft Engineer to work with our key client based in Belgium. Starting ASAP, you will have 3-5 years Mulesoft experience with more recent experience in V4. You will speak fluent English or Dutch, and be ready to start and become effective as soon as possible.
The domain you work in.
· Transport domain, covering various capabilities in relation to the airline and road transportation industry
Your main tasks.
· Design, develop and maintain MuleSoft Integration Services (Mule 3 & Mule 4)
· Design, develop and maintain framework components and services (Java & Mule Runtime)
What skills do we expect from you?
· Practice test driven development and implementation of automated testing
· Proficient in ESB development and good knowledge of API development
· Excellent knowledge of Mule connectors, Mule runtime engine, Mule Transaction management and their particular application in connecting both internal and external service endpoints.
· Good knowledge of communication protocols (SFTP/REST/SOAP/HTTP/Jms/Queueing)
· Good knowledge of standard interface languages : XML, RAML, wsdl …
· Excellent knowledge of tooling for building (Maven, Nexus), version controlling (Git) and continuous integration (Bamboo, Bitbucket)
· Knowledge of monitoring tools (for instance ELK stack)
· Proficient with the Anypoint Platform as a control platform (API Manager, Runtime Manager etc.)
· Good knowledge of integration architecture patterns and concepts
· Knowledge of the agile development process
· Able to interpret requirements formulated in a business language
· Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Customer focused
· Able to work both independent and in team
· Knowledge of Spring is a plus
· Knowledge of Mule Runtime Fabric is a plus
· English Fluent verbal and written ( & Dutch)
For more details please call Matt on +442075494034
or email – Matt@next-ventures.com