MS Dynamics 365- CE Solution Architect
Dynamics 365- CE Solution Architect
London, United Kingdom
£90-110,000 plus benefits
An award-winning Microsoft Consulting Partner are rapidly expanding their Dynamics 365 Team. They are currently looking for an experienced Customer Engagement Solution Architect to come on board and oversee multiple designs and implementations of Enterprise scale CE Solutions.
- Lead the design and delivery of Microsoft D365- CE Implementations.
- Oversee the Sector specific solutions of the Customer Engagement Workstream, enhancing the out of the box capabilities of the technology.
- Ensure the delivery of Pre-sales engagements with a rigorous and in-depth approach.
- Deliver all consulting activities in line with Current Project Methodologies through to delivery of the technology.
- Define training needs and mentoring of team members.
- Manage business/project risk and mitigate or communicate these effectively.
- Identify Practice development activities and communication of how these can be acted upon.
- Broad knowledge of the functional capabilities of Dynamics 365- Customer Engagement in at least one of the following:
- Sales Management
- Marketing automation
- Project Services Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Field Services
- Demonstrable knowledge of Supporting softwares within the Microsoft Stack and their capabilities alongside Customer Engagement.
- Experience of managing and collaborating with Off-shore teams, adhering to Best Practices.
- Agile Project Methodology experience.
- Knowledge of other Marketing products is desirable.
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
- Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
- Experience of large scale CRM implementations
- Pre-sales experience
If this opportunity does seem as if it would be a strong fit for yourself, apply now!