MS D365 Finance Implementation Consultant
My client is currently looking for an experienced Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Implementation Consultant. This is a home-based role that requires significant U.K travel to our customer sites and their offices .
The primary platform for delivery is Microsoft Dynamics D365 and the main ERP is D365 for Finance and Operations.
The K3 Consultant is a key client facing role working to ensure we deliver Microsoft Dynamics D365 solutions to K3 customers on time and according to scope and project budget.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Analysing and recording customer requirements during customer-client workshops
- Advising and instructing the customer on the best use of Microsoft Dynamics D365 to suit their business requirements
- Producing appropriate documentation to a high standard according to project methodology and phase
- Ensuring that the Microsoft Dynamics D365 implementation is correctly configured to ensure the processes run as defined
- Designing Microsoft Dynamics D365 modifications to allow the customer to perform any processes which have been identified as gaps
- Testing and documenting the modifications that have been designed and introducing the finished modifications to the customer
- Presenting to prospects and customers at all levels of the customer business
Experience And Skills
You must have
- Candidates should have significant previous AX/D365 Finance Consultancy experience with multiple ERP implementations, including multi country/currency.
- Experience of working within a proven implementation methodology e.g. SureStep
- Finance management experience within a Retail or Distribution business
- Excellent understanding of ERP systems and how they are employed in business use
- Good awareness of the technical components of an ERP environment and how they integrate
- Familiarity and experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Business Analytics and Cubes
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products in the preparation of documentation, analysis and presentations.
It is beneficial to your application that you may have
- Significant knowledge to a demonstrable level of at least one other of the Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O areas listed
- Distribution & Trade
- Warehousing/Supply Chain
- Retail and POS
- An understanding of the wider D365 Dynamics stack and it’s integration layer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and it’s capabilities
- An understanding of the D365 for Finance & Operations browser client environment, including navigation, key modules and workspaces and configuration
- ERP Retail/Distribution experience on other platforms
You will possess the skills necessary to work in a team environment with other consultants, developers and solution architects. You need excellent problem solving and communication skills. You must be able to show good analytical methods and have the ability to understand requirements and convert these into relevant solutions.
You must have
- A high standard of personal presentation and demeanour
- A professional attitude in all communications with customers and team members at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and be driven to achieve professional success and be able to empower other members of the team to do the same.
- The ability to be a good team player
- The ability to work without supervision
- Be able to manage workload and time according to the tasks and deadlines set
- Attention to detail and an emphasis on task completion in full
- The ability to obtain stake-holder buy-in and engage participants at all levels involved in discussions
- Be resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
- You will have a good educational background, ideally up to a degree level, or equivalent, in a related subject
- A Microsoft Partner certification in one or more areas of Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O, including MB6–895 Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials
- Preference for CIMA or equivalent qualified. Ideally you will have worked in a Finance position prior to moving into Consulting.