Middleware Engineer – Oracle SOA Fusion – Antwerp – 12 months
(with strong Oracle Background)
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
Setup, support of the clients middleware environment (webservers, Websphere & Weblogic application servers, Websphere MQ, Oracle Fusion Middleware).
- Install and maintain the middleware environment and components (patching / upgrading)
- Monitor the middleware environment, interpret the alerts and act accordingly.
- Report on the middleware environment (capacity- and performance management)
- Provide valuable input to the architectural design of the middleware environment.
- Implement changes with limited direction of a senior colleague or contribute to larger / more complex projects as a team member using specialist knowledge, delivering defined activities on time and to the expected quality.
- Troubleshoot the middleware environment by conducting the necessary actions, involving and coordinating external resources if needed.
- Support implementation of relevant policies, processes and systems.
- Monitor developments within own technical field and provide specific suggestions and plans to support improvement of client working practices.
- Support Oracle Fusion Middleware environment: OTM, EBS, OAM, SOA, OUD
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in Informatics or similar by relevant experience
- Knowledge of WebLogic Application Server and Oracle Fusion Middleware applications: OTM, EBS, OAM, SOA, OUD.
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server
- Experience with message oriented middleware (IBM WebSphere MQ)
- Technical Skills / Specific Knowledge:
- Scripting: python, jython (WebLogic, WAS)
- Scripting in bash or Perl is an asset
- Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux preferred)
- Knowledge of deployment automation is a plus
- Monitoring of middleware environments (WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server, WebSphere MQSeries) is a plus
- Knowledge of OBIEE and CRM SIEBEL is a plus
- Previous experience as Oracle MOS (operation support) or MAS (oracle architect) is a plus
- Languages: Dutch and English
- You are open minded and flexible
- You can act proactively , take initiatives and you like to work independently
- Budget : +/- 600€/day