Mid to Senior Fullstack Java Engineers
Mid to Senior Full-stack Java Engineers – Munich or Nuremberg – Software House (up to €95K)
We are currently recruiting for one of the most innovative Software houses in Germany, who are looking to grow their teams in Munich and Nuremberg. They are searching for talented Fullstack Java Engineers at all levels of Seniority.
The business has been successful for over 15 years and have over 150 employees across multiple locations in Germany. They are partnered with some of the biggest names in the industry (EG: Deutsche Bahn, Daimler, Porsche) and have a growing portfolio of exciting businesses. This ultimately offers you the chance to work with the latest state-of-the-art technologies with some of the most talented engineers and architects on the market.
As a Java engineer, you will expect to work on complex and exciting digitalisation projects working with technologies such as Java 11, Quarkus (new Spring boot framework), latest versions of both React, Vue & Angular, as well as Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Jenkins, Cloud-foundry/ OpenShift and a range of NoSQL databases.
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience, ideally with an IT service company
- Experience or knowledge of at least one of the following front-end technologies: ReactJS, Angular, VueJS
- Ideally, you have experience with: Spring, NoSQL, microservice architectures, UML (OOA / OOD), clean code, secure coding
- Knowledge of DevOps: CI / CD (Jenkins Pipelines, Gitlab), container techniques (Docker), Platform-as-a-Service (Cloud Foundry or OpenShift), Monitoring and Alerting (Prometheus or similar)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills, strong teamwork skills and a high level of customer orientation are among your strengths.
- Very good German (Minimum B2) and good English skills
In return you will be entitled to the following benefits and perks:
- Flexible working hours, Flexitime account and home office (Hybrid work from home after COVID)
- Structured career development plan, training, and dedicated team to help you achieve your career aspirations.
- Access to all the leading Tech publications and involvement in Tech Blogs and Tech Talks
- Family friendly working time models – Seamless reentry after parental leave or Sabbaticals
- Free drinks, fruits, and breakfast
- Special leave, Child Sick Days and company pension scheme
- Office based in the heart of Munich.
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchy
- Innovative Tech driven culture, where engineers and tech enthusiasts will thrive
- Culture of recognising achievements and rewards
If this opportunity sound interesting to you, please do hesitate to apply and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
If you have any further questions please contact Ukantha Thangarajah on Ukantha@next-ventures.com