Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM Technical Architect – Remote
Next Ventures is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect for a UK-based pharmaceutical clients.
- 100% Remote
- Long term contract or permanent option available
Microsoft Dynamics CE Technical Solution Architect
- Interpreting user requirements and building workable solutions.
- Leading technical resource to derive solutions based upon requirements and in line with best practice.
- Building scalable and evolving solutions on the Microsoft D365 platform including the creation of Database objects/entities, Forms, Workflows, Business rules and Automated tasks
- Developing, and helping others develop, external components within the Microsoft Azure environment and federate with Dynamics 365.
- Delivering in an iterative approach within an agile framework.
- The undertaking of unit testing.
- Prioritizing work items amongst a team of developers
- Estimation of effort required to deliver requirements for existing/new projects.
- Troubleshooting failures, working with all parties to understand the underlying root cause.
- Working with other stakeholders and end-users in the software development lifecycle.
- Very high Proficiency in Technical and deployment architecture of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. More specifically:
- Customer Service
- Hands-on experience in configuration, customization, and extension of Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of reporting development using Power BI and SSRS
- Understanding of Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Web API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Implement changes to CRM front end by customizing and configuration
- Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Knowledge of Power Apps (Model-Driven/Canvas App).
Preferred (not mandatory) Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of SSIS (Kingsway soft)
- Technical background including C#, .Net, SQL Server