Next Ventures are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics D365 Senior Developer/Technical consultant with good exposure of AX for a long term fully remote contract.
• Design and development of modifications or extensions for Microsoft D365/Dynamics AX.
• Develop code for complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
• Provide work estimates that permit prioritization and task assignments.
• Ensure quality and maintain performance of deployed solutions through coding, testing and creating support documentation.
• Develop and maintain role centre based on Enterprise Portal for Microsoft Dynamics D365/AX
• Maintain and develop integrations and interfaces to third party solutions.
• Liaise with external developers and consultants to manage and implement associated recommendations to enhance the system end-user experience.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related area of study
• 3+ years’ experience with administration, customization & development of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• 3+ year experience with C# .NET
• The ability to learn Object Oriented Concepts and the concepts of a Software Development Life Cycle
• 3+ years of experience developing functional and technical specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations
• ERP system experience
• Available to work abroad for at least 50% of working time
• Position based in Bucharest with occasional travel abroad