Microsoft Dynamics CE Test Consultant
- D365 CE Software Tester
- ASAP Start
- 4 Month initial Contract
- Outside IR35
Responsible for activities in support of the implementation and delivery of MS D365 Project Ops, conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software is fit for purpose before it gets deployed to everyday users.
Pre Go Live, Go Live & Post Go Live
- Undertake testing activities;
- Executing data scripts and detailed analysis on these execution scripts.
- Running manual and automated tests.
- Stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Provide tracking of quality assurance metrics such as defects and defect counts, test results and test status.
- Document all issues and problems together with assisting in their resolution.
- Work with the Project Ops Work Stream Leads with the configuration of the Project Ops Module in preparation for go live. Including security roles, workflow and business roles, ensuring data integrity, capture of critical people data, and creation of standard ways of working, policies, procedures and reporting.
- Support the work stream leads during system development and implementation of the MS D365 Project Ops Module as a member of the implementation team and ensure projects and tasks are completed as assigned
- Assist with Project Delivery functional business & system processes and recommend improvements to meet business needs.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Establish and maintain business and compliance reports and dashboards for leaders.
- Support training for new users and managers
- Ensure accuracy and data integrity of Project Ops system through reviews and audits
Professional Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong understanding of CRM/CE structure, functions and processes
- Experienced in System testing and release cycle management
- Experienced in FinOPs advantageous
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Current knowledge of MS D365 Suite
- Prior involvement in implementation of CRM/CE and/or integration of CRM/CE with other systems (ERP, etc)
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with standard Finance concepts, practices, and procedures
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, specifically v-lookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting and advanced formula
- Relevant Finance/business experience
- Self-managing – works effectively as an individual contributor with limited support, sets own workload priorities to deliver what is needed
- Works collaboratively within a team and across the organisation
- Intuitive, responsive, forward thinking, able to use initiative to identify problems and create solutions
- Positively reacts to changes and pressure whilst maintaining poise, focus and flexibility when encountering obstacles or difficulties
- Communicates effectively with technical and non-technical users and facilitates successful outcomes
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Influencing and builds commitment with the team and a wide range of stakeholders to support and deliver activities
- Customer focused, effective in building constructive relationships across all levels of the business
- Resilience – positively reacts to changes and pressure whilst maintaining poise, focus and flexibility when encountering obstacles or difficulties
- Excellent analytical skills and effective in moving from detail to “big picture” to drive decisions and actions
- Delivery and implementation of MS Dynamics Project Ops module in line with business requirements