Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
- 6 month contract+ extensions
- Hybrid working (office based in Brussels)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team.
- Develop the overall enterprise CRM Architecture for the current portfolio of applications built upon various Microsoft CRM Dynamics versions, and the future architectural vision for CRM platform integration.
- Understand requirements, conduct requirements elaboration and create a design to be implemented by development teams.
- Create the Solution Architecture Package that includes the initial business, systems, application, and data architectures for the new features and capabilities using an architecture framework
- Develop a prioritized backlog of architectural/platform requirements as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway.
- Create and maintain enterprise architecture and designs as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway in an iterative manner over the course of sprints and release.
- Leverage and reuse the CRM architecture framework and platform information in the development of the architecture. Design CRM software components and code patterns which foster reusability and enterprise capabilities.
- Support efforts to integrate MS Dynamics CRM with other systems and applications, to include troubleshooting existing web service integrations.
- 8 years of experience designing and implementing MS Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of different architectural frameworks applicable to CRM implementations.
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution options and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
- Experience working in Agile environments; knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with other systems and applications.
- Experience as a MS Dynamics CRM Architect, Expert, or Developer.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification
- You communicate easily in English. French or Dutch required !
If you are available and interested please apply here