Microsoft D365 Finance Consultant – 6 month Contract
D365 FO – Finance Consultant
Duration 3 – 6 Months
Day rate: Negotiable
Locations: Many across the UK
Principal Consultant on projects
- Partner with the customer management, decision makers and architects to act as a reliable and trusted business and solution advisor.
- Ensue your streams deliver to the solution scope, advising the customer and Project Leadership Team of all scope changes, including changes beyond the current solution scope.
- Coordinate work delivered by the FSA’s in your stream, ensuring work is performed in a coherent manner across all deliverables, adheres to policies and procedures and delivers a unified customer solution experience.
- Provide reliable leadership to the FSA’s in your stream, offering support, mentoring and guidance to resolve architecture and requirement issues.
- Support the Project Leadership Team to ensure your stream adheres to deadlines and execute tasks in a timely manner and within budget.
- Ensure necessary decisions are recognized, made and communicated in a timely manner, in close cooperation of the customer and Project Leadership Team.
- Delivery of Diagnostics, input and coordination of Project Charter and overall solution mapping as required.
- Lead the Analysis phase of the project for your stream, supervise the FSA’s in your stream in the documentation of functional requirements, gap identification, system change requests, actions etc.
- Challenge customer requests for modifications and consider workarounds or alternatives and assist with the cost benefit analysis.
- Lead and co-ordinate the customer specific configuration and build within your stream of the application in accordance with the functional requirements.
- Lead and co-ordinate writing and testing of accepted customisations and integrations of various systems components so that the customer determines it to be an acceptable level of quality.
- Lead and co-ordinate process testing within and act as a single point of contact for issue resolution as required.
- Using experience, provide feedback and recommendations to improve current processes/ implementation methodology.
- Participate in internal and external project meetings as required.
- Background in financial accounting environment in line with the above duties.
- Experience in Project accounting a bonus
- Must have delivered a number of D365 ERP projects successfully,
Suitable for candidates working with/as: Finance ERP, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, D365, Dynamics 365, Finance, F&O, FO SCM, Finance Business Consultant, Functional ERP, F&O Technical Consultant, MS Dynamics AX, Functional Solutions Architect, FSA.