Lean Process Consultant FINNISH SPEAKER – Helsinki
We are looking for a Lean Process Consultant to take on a long term project in Helsinki, Finland. The Consultant must be a native Finnish speaker.
The candidate will have 8+ years of relevant experience in Telecom Business Process Consulting, and be an expert in delivery processes, Service desk and operations (including technology unit), project management and B2B customer service.
Standard knowledge in RPA (UIPath) and BPM (TIBCO) would be preferable.
1) Assist in the development of the process model process map to help in the identification and evaluation of processes. Set the priorities of process improvement projects and ensure that process improvement objectives , specific goals , measures and metrics are established
2) Study critical customer life cycle processes to identify pain areas viz. critical path in order to activate processes. Analyze and identify the people / process system gaps and use customized tools specific for different challenges to address the gaps effectively.
3) Conduct root cause analysis to identify and isolate the factors responsible for subdued process performance and devise action plan to eliminate the identified root cause
4) Maintain repository of all improvement initiatives across DNA on share point / confluence to enable effective knowledge management.
5) Enable PPI dashboard (process performance indicators ) to help monitor process performance on a regular basis to help with trend analysis
6) Conduct lean and ideation workshops periodically to inculcate culture of continuous improvement
7) Conduct periodic processes and practice assessment to highlight area/s which could be prioritized for efficiency and effectiveness enhancement interventions
If you are interested, please get in touch:
+44 20 7324 2837Apply now
Consultant: Matt Martin
Contact number: +44 20 7324 2837