Lead Software Engineer (Java, Kotlin, MongoDB) 100% remote – Open Source Technology Company
We are currently recruiting for a leading technology company based in Baden Wurttemberg who are a Lead Software Engineer to join their successful development team. They provide a SaaS Cloud based B2B solutions for millions of businesses across Germany and Europe. This software is designed to provide secure messaging and secure product information exchange for businesses in the E-Commerce, Digital Marketing and Consumer Goods domains.
They are currently searching for a Lead Software Engineer who enjoys being hands on and solving complex software problems, as a Lead you will also be responsible for guiding, motivating and inspiring your team to build state of the art software solutions. The business is renowned in the open source community for their contribution which has created a truly innovative, technology led culture. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to take the next step in their development career and work for a cutting edge technology organisation.
They are looking for someone with a strong knowledge in Java and modern NoSQL databases and is confident to coach and mentor other team members. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an open environment where you are trusted and given the freedom to excel. The organisation are going through their next phase of growth and are looking to bring several talented software engineers into the business.
· You have a degree or equivalent academic training
· You are familiar with developing Java web applications. (Java, HTML, CSS, JS).
· Ideally has experience with NOSQL databases
· You like to work in an agile team according to SCRUM .
· You manage your code with Git .
· You work independently and always think actively – ability to build concept and manage projects
· Passionate about writing clean, modular, testable code, designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns
· Complete home office equipment provided such as MacBook, Desk, Chair
· Contribute to 20% on top of already applied pension scheme
· Bonus offered yearly depending on team and personal performance
· Very competitive Salary
· Regular Salary reviews and appraisals
If this position sounds interesting to you please do not hesitate to apply and one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly.
If you have any questions please contact our account manager Harrison Cage at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now