Lead Integration Designer – Heerlen – Start ASAP – Contract – TIBCO/Mule/IBM
Note: location Heerlen. Occasionally work in Utrecht. At least 24 hours a week at the office.
Next Ventures seeks an experienced Middleware Designer to work for its key financial services client in Heerlen.
– Can functionally describe an interface without reference to the technical implementation.
– The lead designer hereby provides a set of requirements that can be tested without further ado.
– HBO + level
– At least 5 years of experience as an integration consultant
– At least 5 years of experience with platforms such as Tibco, Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion or IBM Websphere
– At least 3 years of experience as a developer on an integration platform
– Well able to model data in any normal form
– Can support the test analyst with writing a test scenario for both integration and acceptance testing.
– Can describe a service in REST and SOAP
The lead designer analyzes the interfaces and makes a Head Design. Based on his Head of Design, a developer can develop the interfaces almost autonomously.
The main design is independent of the technical platform used.
To arrive at a good main design, the lead designer performs the following tasks:
– Coordinate the architecture to be followed with the integration architect of the business unit and IT.
– Designs for the interface of
o A logical view
o A process overview
o Basic flow
o Alternative flow + error + handling scenario
o Exception flow + error + handling scenario
– Adjust or deliver the CDM for the interface.
– Delivery of schema definitions for the services and api’s, both xml and json
– Writing mapping between data models of the systems and possibly between the systems and the CDM.
– Managing the developer for the realization of the interface.
All interfaces within the project must be analyzed, redesigned and then realized. This concerns real-time, file and direct interfaces between a number of systems that will soon be hosted differently.
We perform a rationalization in the interfaces if this increases the speed of the project.
For the interfaces we use an integration platform with IBM Integration Bus for the real-time interfaces and Axway for the file interfaces.
r the file interfaces.Apply now
Consultant: Matt Martin
Contact number: +442075494034