Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Kubernetes administrator.
English speaking project.
We are looking for a Kubernetes administrator with SRE experience.
You will be working with fantastic teams on exciting software projects utilizing containers to deploy highly available applications.
The Kubernetes administrator is responsible for:
• Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
• Configuring hardware peripherals and services, managing settings and storage,
• Deploying cloud-native applications, monitoring and supporting a Kubernetes environment.
• Production Kubernetes Experience
• Experience with monitoring tools like ELK/Prometheus/Grafana preferred.
• Experience with building Kubernetes Operators
• Highly experienced with Docker & Containers
• Top notch Linux skills
• SRE experience for a mid-large system at least
• General cloud architecture experience with AWS
• General DevOps Experience a plus.
• A Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in Linux system administration/DevOps/AWS.
• 2+ years of experience in Kubernetes administration
More information is available on application.Apply now