Kafka Integration Expert – Remote working – Start ASAP –
Next Ventures seeks an experienced KAFKA expert to work remotely on a key project for a Dutch client.
• Deep understanding and exposure on even streaming concepts
• Hands on experience with Kafka Streams, Schema Registry and Kafka Connect, using the Confluent framework
• Hands on experience working on Kafka connectors, configurations, security and transformation.
• Expert knowledge in topics and partitions, consumer groups, producer and consumer applications, configurations related to high throughput and high availability.
• Expert knowledge in setting up of connect cluster in Kubernetes and KSQLDB setup in Confluent cloud, streams, tables and enrichment of events
• Expert knowledge working with Kafka REST API and Streaming API in combination with Spring Boot application
• Good experience in AVRO, JSON and ProtoBuf schemas, validation and registration of schemas using schema registry
• Good knowledge on Confluent CLI
• CI/CD tooling like Azure DevOps, Maven, Checkmarx, Git, Ansible
• Experience in Kubernetes, containers, secrets, ingress, key vaults
• Agile mindset, self-organization and craftsmanship
Nice to Have skills:
• Well versed with Java 8, Spring boot, REST APIs, micro-services
• Logging and monitoring with Grafana, Elastic, Kibana, Prometheus or Logstash
• Relational, non-relational and in-memory databases
• Azure knowledge with respect to AKS, networking, security and with services such as event hub, event bus, azure functions, logic app, data factory.
For more info call Matt on +442075494034
or email – Matt@next-ventures.com