Junior .NET Architect (Lyon, France)
Junior .NET Architect – ASP.NET – C# – SQL – Entity – CI Tools – France (Lyon) – Rates Negotiable
For our client, Next Ventures are seeking a Junior .NET Architect to work on a 6 month project with a view to extend up until 1 year with a gloablly reconigsed Technology consultancy.
They need .NET Architects who are able to begin ASAP and can commit to the mininum period of 6 months.
Skill Stack Needed:
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET/C# through Software architecture.
- Experience of Oracle and/or SQL server
- Experience working with the Entity framework
- Previous experience of targeted architecture design according to exposed context.
- Knowledge and experience of database design.
- Familiarity of working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience of continuious integration tools (ideally Octopus or TeamCity)
- Good level in both English & French speaking
Beneficial skillsets to hold also:
- Experience of AngularJS and TypeScript
- Any experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash or NEST
- If you've worked within a Linux environment
- Xamarin development experience
- If you have ever worked with relation to a validation team
- Any experience or working knowledge of Java
- Familiar with ITIL methodology
Our client is offering a quick interview process/turnaround for the right candidate so apply today to avoid missing out!
Interested? Keen to find out more? Please contact Ben of Next Ventures on +31 20 808 1325 or email a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com