Summary Description: My Client, a global military organisation, is looking for a full stack we developer to come on board an exciting project in Western Europe.
Role Type: Freelance contract
Start Date: 01/02/21- 22/12/21 + extensions
Rate: up to €600 per day + Security Clearance paid for
Location: Western Europe
Language: Business English essential
Requirements Description: This statement of work is for the full time presence of a senior single individual to work onsite, under the supervision of the Design project team and in conjunction with the relevant parties.
The work will be orientated toward designing, coding, testing, correcting, documenting and delivering Java based full-stack web applications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
Tasks Description: The Java developer will contribute to the following duties as validated by the Project Team.
- Assist with the development of the design documentation, and other technical documents required for the project.
- Develop the whole service architecture aligned with the software design, while considering security aspects.
- Plan the deployment of Open Sesame in Production.
- Assist with the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) security and testing (ST&Es) resulting in Design Documents as well as security related documentation.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Java
- Expertise in Apache and Tomcat and Docker and containers and GIT version control.
- Experience with Unix and Windows system administration and a good understanding of TCP/IP networking, specifically with respect to development and network protocols and APIs.
- Apache SOLR and Elastic Search Engines; data mining, data analysis, machine learning and data science; Vue/React/Angular, Kubernetes, Go, VmWare Virtualisation and continuous integration and Deployment.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Knowledge with optimizing performance and browser compatibility.
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Team Contact: Rosie@next-ventures.com