JAVA Back-end Developer
Contract Type: Freelance Contract
Start Date: 01/10/20
Duration: 1 Year Rolling
Day Rate: €350- €400
Language: Fluent in Dutch or French, but good comprehension of both languages.
- You will be joining at an exciting time, as it is the very start of the project
- Work in a team of like-minded professionals to replace the current archiving tool Quickfile, which is deeply embedded in the IT environment, with a new tool called Rflow.
- Participates in the project planning activities
- Designs and develops new/changed services to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies
- Designs the release package and establishes the final release configuration, including knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Tests the release prior to independent testing and coordinates the integration and user acceptance tests within scope of work/responsibility
- Ensures all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilized
- Experience in JAVA and web services is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience is required.
- Document management.
- You must be fluent in French or Dutch, but also have good comprehension and communication in the other language.
Team Contact: Rosie@next-ventures.com