Ivanti Service Manager Germany
For a global operating client Next Ventures are currently looking for the following:
Duration: 3-6 Months
Minimum numbers of years’ experience:
- 5 Years – Implementation and developing skills for Ivanti Service Manager
Tasks to be performed and required skills:
- Analyzing and Defining Requirements for the CSL service management applications. Drafting and Designing implementation options.
- Creation of training materials.
- Operations and Support of the application.
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance.
- Development of Workflows, Objectives, Request Offerings,… within the service manager application.
- ITIL V 3 foundation required.
- Business Systems Analyst & Solution Architect related Functional/Technical Skills.
- Must have “SQL Server and SQL Query development skills.”
- Must have Experiences in maintaining and configuration of “Ivanti Service manager powered by HEAT”
- Experiences with the ITIL processes: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Configuration Management, Knowledge Management and IT Operations Management.
- Experience with working in a global team is preferred.
- English business writing and speaking required. German business writing and speaking optional.
If Interested, please forward your most recent CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org