IT Architect & Solution Architect within Supply Chain & Food and Beverages industry knowledge …
We're looking for a Senior (4-7 year's work experience in the role) IT Architect to assist in the OSC process and IT enablement.
The client is in a transition journey from a support function, being elevated to a new business area, with high demands on profitability and a key factor in strengthening the clients brand across all markets in stores, city centres and digitally. Clients Food is transforming its supply chain. A pre-study is currently performed that aims to develop the future processes and IT-landscape to operate a digitalized and scalable supply chain. Diverse competences within business and IT is working together to lay the foundation for the supply chain of the future.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist the client in The pre-study: One Supply Chain – Business and IT enablement
The consultant will be a driving force in this pre-study by identify current and future needs and shape the future solution for the food supply chain as well as documenting the new solution and mapping it within the architectural landscape.
• Identify and analyze current and new processes against new and current solution
• Handle and close gaps and align with solution architects
• Produce the architectural blueprint for the new solution and process
• Lead and participate in workshops with current and new stakeholders
• Configure solution and highlight dependencies
• Document changes to secure handover to line and support organization
• Work together with a competent team with competences from many different areas
• Educate running business in potential change in business and M3 processes
Experience with writing architectural blueprint .
more information is available on applcation .Apply now
Consultant: Darren Jacks
Contact number: +442073241777