IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Service Deliver Manager – Watford – £60,000 – £65,000 + Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting an experienced Service Delivery Manager to provide end to end Service Management in relation to all IT Operational delivery processes to a number of business functions across a professional services business.
You will be the single point of contact for all IT services delivered to the specified business functions – owning and being accountable for the customer experience.
Skills and Experience
- Operational knowledge and experience
- Strong background in service delivery
- Background in Application and SAAS management, Data Centre service management, virtualised and CSV Storage plus Cloud environments advantageous
- Experience with Budget / Portfolio management
- Experience of developing and implementing standard and consistent service management processes
- Ability to manage and leverage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to problem solve and see the ‘big picture’ in order to prioritise
- Decision maker, able to act on own initiative but also able ask for guidance when appropriate
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence decisions at senior levels and within a matrix organisation
- Experienced in planning, facilitating, and managing change, Strong facilitation skills are key
- Experience of working in a matrixed, dual reporting organisation where not all resources are directly owned by you.