IT Security Auditor Madrid
A Spanish public sector client are looking for 3 x Lead Security Auditors for on-site work in Madrid.
Key Experience Required:
- Training in information systems audits, through nationally and internationally recognized certifications, or courses, seminars or training activities regulated or taught by entities recognized, of quality and sufficient number of training hours that allow to demonstrate the sufficiency of the acquired knowledge.
- Verifiable experience of at least 4 (four) years, in regular performance of information technology audits.
- Should be familiar with the CCN-STIC Security Guide.
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis tools, preferably PILAR.
- Knowledge of ISO 27000 standards, GDPR.
- IEC 62443, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Experience in operating system security management and applications, as well as in computer network infrastructures and mechanisms cryptographic.
- Extensive technical knowledge in the field of information security.
If you hold a spanish passport and are able to start a new contract in May, please apply now.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org